Rice-O-Rama

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdt354

Reaction score
http://www.rice-o-rama.com/

Coming up quick guys. It's a great event and chance to meet up with other Vmax riders from around the Northeast. At one time it was an official VMOA event. Lot's of cool bikes to check out too.

Attachments

• index--element17.JPG
    index--element17.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 53
I'll be there with Mike and his crew! And Eds dinosaur bike

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Headed to lake George for the car show this coming weekend.be there tues til sun then back across the boarder.....won't see you guys at the rice, stop in at lake George......

Good chance I'll take a ride by...even though I don't have the Max anymore , and I'll be riding my dreaded Harley , it would be good to shoot the shit with youz guyz...it's been a while...text me your #...508-410-2360

Good chance I'll take a ride by...even though I don't have the Max anymore , and I'll be riding my dreaded Harley , it would be good to shoot the shit with youz guyz...it's been a while...text me your #...508-410-2360

Got it Matt. I'll text you mine. I may drive there in a cage with Christian, seeing how he's recovering from an operation and can't ride yet.

Oh well , another year , another no show . Didn't end up riding over the weekend...maybe next year...:confused2:

http://www.rice-o-rama.com/

Coming up quick guys. It's a great event and chance to meet up with other Vmax riders from around the Northeast. At one time it was an official VMOA event. Lot's of cool bikes to check out too.

I do miss that event. It was the perfect distant from my house on the Cape. Good time of the year for weather too.
Forestdaledave

That was a good time we all had. Riding up with the yellow Blur one year, and meeting up with all the Northeast guys. Great memories.

Attachments

• Picture 194.jpg
    Picture 194.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Picture 171.jpg
    Picture 171.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Picture 170.jpg
    Picture 170.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
That was a good time we all had. Riding up with the yellow Blur one year, and meeting up with all the Northeast guys. Great memories.

who are these guys in the pics? ...just puttin faces to names is all.. can't wait to meet somebody from here someday.

Latest posts

Back