Rick is the man!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samfish

Reaction score
After sitting on the fence for a while, I finally ordered a Maxgasser seat. Several attempts later, I have the best, most comfortable, most convenient Vmax seat out there! Rick was great about sending seats with different foam profiles until I (my butt) was satisfied. You won't find this kind of customer service at these "big corporate" outfits. So, if you've been thinking about a seat that's more comfortable as well as practical, give Rick a try. He won't quit until you're 100% satisfied with the product.

Thanks Sam, I try , glad to hear your comfy with the last one

after sitting on the fence for a while, i finally ordered a maxgasser seat. Several attempts later, i have the best, most comfortable, most convenient vmax seat out there! Rick was great about sending seats with different foam profiles until i (my butt) was satisfied. You won't find this kind of customer service at these "big corporate" outfits. So, if you've been thinking about a seat that's more comfortable as well as practical, give rick a try. He won't quit until you're 100% satisfied with the product.
+1

Another happy Ass. I confer the honorary degree of Doctorate in Proctology for taking such expert care of so many rear ends.

Back