riding in a costume illegal?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattness

Reaction score
i was wondering if wearing a costume in public is illegal, i want to ride around in a teenage mutant ninja turtle outfit.

knowing my luck id get a ticket for wearing a mask and a fine for 200 bucks...

Attachments

• 2hh3ns8.jpg
    2hh3ns8.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 69
Shouldn't be, as long as whatever gear is legally required is worn...not any diffewrent than a fullface and ATG...

I can't see why either, assuming you wear a helmet if local laws require it.

I'd dig dressing up like Mel Gibson in The Road Warrior when I go riding, that would be pretty cool.

im sure as long as you got a helmet if thats what you need in your state then all is good, they cant tell you what to and not wear. You gotta send pics of that if your gonna do it, Happy Halloween lol.

i was wondering if wearing a costume in public is illegal, i want to ride around in a teenage mutant ninja turtle outfit.

knowing my luck id get a ticket for wearing a mask and a fine for 200 bucks...

Check your laws. Up here no helmets are required if over 18, But eye protection is if you have a little or no windshield.

The kicker would be the mask. depending on the mask they might ding you for obstucted vision and nail you for it. Depending on the asshole level of the cop it could be as little as a warning or as high as an endangerment/careless driving citation.

here in indiana i dont know if we even have a eye protection law, once you have your license youre free ballin

im honestly worried about the mask, ill proly have to dress like a pirate :( (harley rider)

For the past several Halloween's my buddy and I dress up, wear masks and go riding in the busy trick or treating suburbs. He's Eddie from Iron Maiden and I'm #8 - Cory Taylor from Slipknot. It's an absolute blast scaring the shit out of the toddlers and getting thumbs up from the parents at the same time :)

For the past several Halloween's my buddy and I dress up, wear masks and go riding in the busy trick or treating suburbs. He's Eddie from Iron Maiden and I'm #8 - Cory Taylor from Slipknot. It's an absolute blast scaring the shit out of the toddlers and getting thumbs up from the parents at the same time :)

Its good to mess with the kids. Back when I was with a local vol. fire dept. for a couple of years I dressed as santa. then the Ladder truck was decorated up in lights and we would drive though the area we protected and I tossed out candy to the kids. Got a little cold one year at -30f but it was good all the same.

Its good to mess with the kids. Back when I was with a local vol. fire dept. for a couple of years I dressed as santa. then the Ladder truck was decorated up in lights and we would drive though the area we protected and I tossed out candy to the kids. Got a little cold one year at -30f but it was good all the same.

Negative 30:ummm: SOB, KJ! Personally I've never experienced those temps and never ever want to. Hats off to you and those hot blooded Alaskan's. I don't know how you all deal with it and don't just want to move south:confused2:

Latest posts

Back