Rigged to the Max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max1139

Reaction score
OK, so in the summer I had the pleasure of blowing the Kerker can of my 4-2-1 system off at a high speed run (trying to max it out :rofl_200:). So I fixed it, but used aluminum rivets:bang head:. Last week I was riding on the south side of the south side of our town (ja know whut I mean) and it chose to blow off again. Well. I had on a new from Ebay riding jacket and was only a coupla miles from the house, so I went home and got my car.......
when I got back, it wuz gone:ummm:. not anywhere to be found. So, emailed Mr. Morley for advice, and called a coupla people and wound up with this:
(just for the record, I'm going for the "looks like a POS but runs like a scalded dog" look:rofl_200:)
100_0890.jpg

yes, that's a gsxr 1000 stock muffler. And that bracket didn't work, after 50 miles of running with a cbr 1000 at 100+ runs, the downpipe on the one of the back cylinders seperated from the header inlet, sounded like crap and ran just as good, so it became this:
maxmuffler5.jpg

And I did remove the tip from the stock muff, kinda gives it a hard thump rather than a tuner sound. And helps the flow alot. Still needs a little more fine tuning tho:
maxmuffler4.jpg

all in all, a productive weekend.

Our day of trial and tribulation did kinda mirror each other. Different people different bikes, Same bikes for us....

The Muff is Awesome, Exactly what I would come up with...:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:Ride On Brother...

Back