Road rage biker vs car!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone forget to tell the guy you run like hell after kicking the car.....:confused2:

After the guy tried to kill me by smashing me between another car, I would have twisted the cagers head off like a chicken. I'm not shitting you. I would have completely lost it. Cops shoot when being threatened by a car. I know its a foreign country but thats what I would do. No if ands or buts.

Thats in Brasil. If that happened to my bike i think i'd be in jail now... For a long time...

I'd be pi$$ed too.. but wasnt it a woman driver?
Not sure how people would take to a guy whoopin a$$ on a woman...(tho she does deserve it) ;)

Why did the guy kick the car?..was she just inchin up too close, or did she bump him?

T$

I'd be pi$$ed too.. but wasnt it a woman driver?
Not sure how people would take to a guy whoopin a$$ on a woman...(tho she does deserve it) ;)

Why did the guy kick the car?..was she just inchin up too close, or did she bump him?

T$

Looks like they were already having words when the camera started rolling.............

If she didn't bump him he shouldn't have kicked the car in the first place. Secondly, if you do have to kick someones car, wouldn't you want an escape route and kinda be gettin off the clutch already ? People are f.....g nuts man. She tried to squash him between her car and a parked car and basically kill him. He pulled himself up on the hood to save his legs. My 1st instinct would be to bust the window, pull her out of the car by her hair and eyelids and punch her in the head untill she looked unidentifiable. However that would just be wrong :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back