Road rage

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think he was trying to outrun him. I think he was taunting him.

I'm curious to see how this one turned out. If the motorcyclist had a CC and shot back, or ran and eventually got pulled over by the cops, the same answer would've worked. "I was afraid for my life, I was afraid for my safety".

I just looked at Youtube, the guy posted a comment on how it started.....

how it all started... I just came to a complete stop lane split and position my bike in front of him... and I guess he didn't like that and tried to hit me with his car, so I got mad and smacked his mirror (no damages) and I dip, and that's where the chase started

EDIT*** Interesting thread on youtube. They posted what might be the red fusions Tag# and vin of the car.

I just looked at Youtube, the guy posted a comment on how it started.....

how it all started... I just came to a complete stop lane split and position my bike in front of him... and I guess he didn't like that and tried to hit me with his car, so I got mad and smacked his mirror (no damages) and I dip, and that's where the chase started

So the guy on the bike was being an asshole and that is how it all started?

Sounds like the guy in the car was being an asshole. I'd hope the biker isn't in the wrong because that makes us look bad as a rider/motorcyclist when this happens. I'd definitely wave the glock at the car tires if anything. Crazy people on the road ways....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bike is allowed to split and if enough room or any part of the lane at all is left he is entitled to it. The cager does not like it and makes it assault with a deadly weapon. Retaliation with a handgun and evidence of the film would prove justifiable. Come and get me MILES.
Anyone know if lane splitting is legal in florida?

That is also why you don't ride an underpowered piece of crap. How in the world can you not outrun a Ford Focus?

And lane splitting is still illegal in FL

Not to my knowledge.

Anyone know if lane splitting is legal in florida?

The bike rider was involved in reckless driving, but he was trying to distance himself from the Ford driver. The Ford driver must have been nearly involved on a dozen accidents, trying to catch the rider. Both are lucky each wasn't killed, or anyone else.

That is also why you don't ride an underpowered piece of crap. How in the world can you not outrun a Ford Focus?

The youtube comments say that the rider is on an R6.

Not even ca. Has a lane splitting law apparently. Kinda like passing a turning vehicle on the right in some places.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 12
Best to keep an asshole like that in front of you if you can't outrun him easily. And stay behind him until he stops then, have a conversation or...... I tend to get upset when someone tries to kill me.
Careful out there guys,there are people that are just crazy and full of hate.
Steve-o

Can't let the little things bother ya. Why if I got a dime every time someone tried too kill me.

Not even ca. Has a lane splitting law apparently. Kinda like passing a turning vehicle on the right in some places.
Bottom line is it is NOT illegal and the main reason it is allowed is because CHIP's live it and encourage it and it is the best way to stay alive here.

Yea, so kinda a dick move on the motorcyclists part....but still no reason to try and sideswipe him, or try and run him down. The motorcyclist was probably doing 100-120 to get away, passing in-between cars......so how was the fusion driving just to keep up with him?

Back