Rolled the Ole Exploder Today

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the comments... it really was a very soft roll to the side.

Morley, sure I can "fix" your suburban for ya! Nuthin to it!

As far as the fuel switch, I was a little surprised as well... it was actually running for a second while it was on it's side... I actually had to turn it off!
It sure didn't take long for me to turn the key, get my seat belt off, and opened the moon-roof and get the hell out of there..... seeing the child seat base in the back really gave me chills though.

Everythings good, and the insurance guy should be getting back to me today.

Thanks,
Jeff

As far as the fuel switch, I was a little surprised as well... it was actually running for a second while it was on it's side... I actually had to turn it off!
It sure didn't take long for me to turn the key, get my seat belt off, and opened the moon-roof and get the hell out of there..... seeing the child seat base in the back really gave me chills though.

Thanks,
Jeff

Oh jeez!! Just the flip of a coin Jeff!! Hate to even THINK of that scenario!

Thanks,
Jeff

CAR SEAT?!?!?!?!?

EEEEEEEEEEK.......really glad that was empty.......

Of course.....if your kid is anything like mine.......

"WEEEEEEEEE DO AGAIN DO AGAIN!!!!":biglaugh:

Just know that as long as you have their seat installed correctly it's safer then your seat will ever be. Most kids get to ride in a 4 or 5 point racing harness!

Sean

CAR SEAT?!?!?!?!?

EEEEEEEEEEK.......really glad that was empty.......

Of course.....if your kid is anything like mine.......

"WEEEEEEEEE DO AGAIN DO AGAIN!!!!":biglaugh:

That is some funny shit right there!!! and probably true if he was a little older.

Back