Running on 2 cylinders

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bmannon said:
swapped the plugs around and the same 2 cyls are still not running. Note this only seems to be happening at idle, it is definatly running on all 4 on the road. It got to 40 today so I took it around the block :eusa_dance:

From what your saying here it for sure sounds like it could be a major synch problem.

I did have a TCI that would intermittently fail on different cylinders that kinded acted like what your talking about as well.

wfcall said:
From what your saying here it for sure sounds like it could be a major synch problem.

I did have a TCI that would intermittently fail on different cylinders that kinded acted like what your talking about as well.

I am keeping my fingers crossed on the synch. This is the same bike that someone had the mixture screws at 1 turn and cut the boost cable. So someone without a clue was for sure messing with it.

AHHHHH

I'll assume sync worked this problem out? kills me when a thread just dies. I learn a lot from forums but i'd sure enjoy knowing what solved the problem.

AHHHHH

I'll assume sync worked this problem out? kills me when a thread just dies. I learn a lot from forums but i'd sure enjoy knowing what solved the problem.

actually no, a complete over haul of the carbs did though.

Latest posts

Back