Saddlebags

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

venetrex

Reaction score
I know there maybe something on this somewhere but I cannot seem to find it . I just got my 2015 Vmax yesterday and want some type of saddlebags. I know I cannot find the stock ones anymore. However the raider ones look very close. Can these be made to work?? Or does anyone make the brackets for them. The factory backrest is unavailable unless soemone has one they want to sell.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/262399600674?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Anything can be made to fit. I did the brackets for my bags in well under an hour. Another option would be log on to Amazon and search for universal brackets to modify. You'll find several styles to choose from.

Archangel_5_0.jpg

Sweet KJ! You're always steppin' up the Vmax look to a new level!
I'm running the Fatmax bags on Redbone. Is the exhaust side higher or it that a optical conclusion on my behalf?

Is the exhaust side higher or it that a optical conclusion on my behalf?

Its the way the picture is. When I did the brackets and measuring of the bags, I built a stand for the bags so they would be equal heights. Then I fabbed up a new midpipe and hangers for a cut down 2" supertrapp muffler that extends about an inch past the left bag.

Back