Shift Light - What Model and how to?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim, great talking to ya this afternoon. I checked with Frank and he said you do set the Harlan to 2 cylinder. He couldn't remember if you 1/2 the dip switches for the rpms but that's easy enough to test.

Mark,

Thanks for the info sir!!! Was good talking to you 2. Will have to sweet talk the wife into letting me order one LOL:punk:

Thanks very much for all your help guys. I have ordered a Chrome Raptor one - to blend in with the gauges. There is an Australian Distributor here who thinks he can still get the chrome.

I will post up pics once i get it mounted. :clapping:
There's a chrome one??? Dang....I didn't know that and I want that one instead!! Any links to it?

EDIT: Nevermind...I found it. MSD doesn't make a chrome shift light, Raptor does.

Thx!

Mine is just velcroed on...been top speed tested several hundred times. If for some reason I need to change a setting (never have) It would take less than 1 min.

The dip switch settings are independent for rpm set and # of cyls.

The install and setup instructions are in PDF form on his site.

http://www.harlan-engineering.com/store/shiftlight/Instructions.pdf

Use foxit reader and throw away adobe!!!

http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_intro.php

This is the only pic I could find. I will take another tomorrow if you'd like.

It's bright enough my whole helmet lights up but it's not blinding as log as you aren't staring at it.

Its plastic... black...No paint to chip... I don't have to think about it...I turn the key it flashes to test and I'm all set.

I just ordered a new one with Orange LEDS...Maybe that will make me want to paint my bike. Gonna pass this one to Mark Milne. Save him the trouble of hitting up his wife.LOL

Wait a couple days to order guys...let mine get shipped before you slam the poor guy!!

Frank

Attachments

• shift light.jpg
    shift light.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 49
Anyone going to Thunder that would be willing to let me order one shipped to their house? Saves me time and customs fees, and the wife being pissed:angry teeth:: Post here no PM's plz....... email program ya know.

Anyone going to Thunder that would be willing to let me order one shipped to their house? Saves me time and customs fees, and the wife being pissed:angry teeth:: Post here no PM's plz....... email program ya know.

Talk to Kloker... :confused2:

Hi all, as some of you were not aware that the Raptor shift lights come in Chrome - i thought i would submit some photos for you. If you do want one, contact raptorperformance.com.

cheers.

:clapping:

Attachments

• 11072008293.jpg
    11072008293.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 11072008294.jpg
    11072008294.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 11072008292.jpg
    11072008292.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 35