Show Us Your Helmets

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wear a beanie helmet when riding the vmax, only because I have a crushed disk in my neck and the less weight the better - this helmet is the lightest/smallest one on the market that's DOT approved.

In the winter, when riding the sled, I wear a full face with a medical collar brace (no choice) Tried wearing in the summer, but it's way too hot.

Attachments

• !cid_A2.jpg
    !cid_A2.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 21
Here's mine, it has a J&M audio headset in it I installed myself.

The second helmet is the one I really wanted but it's available in matte finish only which doesn't hold up too well so I passed on it.

I have the one on the left you listed.

I need a new Arai... Does U motors sell them Shawn? :ummm:
What size do you wear Chris? I have a Arai Quantum2 for sale. Its a large in perfect condition and its pearl black. I got it with my Vmax last Sept and it was worn for only 4 months. I was wanting $200, but if you or anybody else is interested, make me an offer.

What size do you wear Chris? I have a Arai Quantum2 for sale. Its a large in perfect condition and its pearl black. I got it with my Vmax last Sept and it was worn for only 4 months. I was wanting $200, but if you or anybody else is interested, make me an offer.

I saw that, but I must be really smart because I wear an XXL helmet...:clapping:

Thanks though...

I love my Arai but need to upgrade to something newer with ear cups for my speakers. Mine is a Snell 95 that I got in like 2000 but it fits like a glove and is soooo comfy...:in love:

They sell anything that is in the Parts/Unlimited catalog(can view online) Tucker Rocky and even some others.All priced with our 15% over cost discount.I have been doing this for years.

www.partsunlimited.com

I'm not looking for a tractor Shawn... :whistlin::clapping:

Arai is a separate entity I believe and only sell helmets direct to the dealer. I may be wrong though...:confused2:

I have a Shoei Multitec in matte black.

Attachments

• multitecmtblk_lg.jpg
    multitecmtblk_lg.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back