SkullDuggery's New Look.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
I've added a new Tail Section, Driver Back Rest and gotten rid of the Duck Bill Rear Fender. Changed the Sargent/Corbin for 1/2 of a Sport Max Seat.
Removed the Stock Scoops and put my Mega Scoops on. Pulled the Sport Windshield and Put a "Mask" ??? on the front. Now She's a Cross between a Cruiser and a Crotch Rocket,,,,:rofl_200:Or Something...

PATMAX, I really like the new Front look you've helped me achieve..:clapping: See Pictures Below

I've Got a New Dyno Results Thread up too...http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=22940

To This:....................................................................From This:

Attachments

• SkullDuggery.jpg
    SkullDuggery.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 103
  • SkullDuggery Front.jpg
    SkullDuggery Front.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 74
  • SkullDuggery Mask.jpg
    SkullDuggery Mask.jpg
    418.1 KB · Views: 72
  • SkullDuggery 3.jpg
    SkullDuggery 3.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 79
Love the facelift. A totally different bike. Looks that match the numbers!

Sent from my Tapatalking Hercules Android

I think the facelift is a hit. It makes me feel good to have a tiny hand in it too. I was telling Kyle how much I liked the solo seat tail section. The fit is very good and the curves carry over the airbox lines. Looks like all your hard work, frustration and blood spilled is paying off finally eh?!
SkullDuggery has provided
a lesson to all.

"if you kick it in the hard enough and keep kicking, you may not change it's ways but you sure will get it's attention"

Congrats Dave.

Last edited:
Dave, it looks awesome!! I especially like that tail section with solo seat, and the scoops are just such a great improvement too. Undecided on the headlamp surround though, I'm 50/50 between that and the old style..

Still, well done!!! Sorry I missed ya and everyone on the 31st.

Thanks for the positive comments. It means a lot coming from fellow Maxers here. Lots of respect and admiration for my Vmax Brothers. All of you.

It sure is a fun bike now and my back will survive some extended riding with the driver back rest. Seems every time I go out now, I hear a lot of compliments. Mostly from cagers too. The bike is a blast to ride. I can do some really cool power slides through turns. But I better lighten up. Sooner or later I'll hit some oil or other crap in the road while having so much fun.:confused2:

The tail for this one is perfect. Mary doesn't like this bike anyway. She says it's just way too fast for her, even when it had a sissy bar.

Thanks for the compliments. I've been working toward the look. I have 4 different styles of bikes now. I really enjoy that. Still hard to keep up with all 4. This is definitely the fastest bike I've ever owned. Makes my 94 seem BORING....:confused2::rofl_200: Finding out the # were as good as they are makes me feel great. So many hours have gone into this bike, I probably could've toured the world on a new one....:ummm: What I get for raising the Dead.....

It looks great to me Spec! Keep the monkey happy....or else:confused2:

Looking great Dave! I really like the fairing. I hope you love it too.
I've not much clue on dyno results, but that's a nice looking bike, and 125hp seems like plenty! :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back