So I found this

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Throwing flames is LEAN. The mixture is too lean to ignite in the combustion chamber....so it hits the exhaust then ignites.

Super RICH actually and it's the fuel burning in the pipe that you're seeing. Lean however will add heat like that but usually not the flame that is seen in this vid.

In my vid I actually had a broken rear intake cam so only getting fuel in 3 cylinders. I repeated that feat in Thunder a few years back when I went.

IN-FUCKING-SANE!!!
pinkiecrazy.png

Super RICH actually and it's the fuel burning in the pipe that you're seeing. Lean however will add heat like that but usually not the flame that is seen in this vid.

In my vid I actually had a broken rear intake cam so only getting fuel in 3 cylinders. I repeated that feat in Thunder a few years back when I went.

When there were carb'ed cars, guys would set them rich & use a spark plug in the rear tailpipe to make monstrous flames.

Sean is a madman. I expected to see a guy w/horns on his head emerge from that otherworldly cloud.

Attachments

• intake cam 2.jpg
    intake cam 2.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 27
  • intake cam 3.jpg
    intake cam 3.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 23
  • intake cam.jpg
    intake cam.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 24
Back