So Sad....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boostmax

Reaction score
The day has come that I have listed my VMax for sale. She is an amazing bike and will be surely missed. This does however give someone else the opportunity to own and appreciate this beautifully customized beast. This is my 3rd VMax, so I'm sure I'll end up with another sooner or later!! I keep coming back!

http://vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?p=329644#post329644

Friend%20Blown%20Max%20by%20UFO%20001.jpg

Beautiful bike, and I'd like to see you get the amt your looking for but from what guys on here say its hard to sell ANY gen 1 for as much as you can buy a slightly used Gen 2 for but I hope you do get it. It will make me feel alot better about the truckload I have in mine. Hope it all works out for you. Good luck.

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

Patmax,
I live in Melbourne FL

We stay off Eau Gallie when we go to Daytona, cheaper than spending $135/night & a 4 night minimum, or whatever they ask for now. My buddy's brother in law teaches high school there (Melbourne). We like to go to that flea market west of I-95 to search for tools on the way back to south FL.

Did you install the supercharger kit? Did you have problems w/the Holley carb? I heard there were mods to the carb needed to make it run correctly w/the forced-induction.

We stay off Eau Gallie when we go to Daytona, cheaper than spending $135/night & a 4 night minimum, or whatever they ask for now. My buddy's brother in law teaches high school there (Melbourne). We like to go to that flea market west of I-95 to search for tools on the way back to south FL.

Did you install the supercharger kit? Did you have problems w/the Holley carb? I heard there were mods to the carb needed to make it run correctly w/the forced-induction.

Yeah, Eau Gallie is right up the street from me. I hear ya on the crazy prices in Daytona during bike events.

I did not install the supercharger kit on the bike, but from talking with the guy who makes and sells the kits, the carb is already modified to work under boost. It's actually a very simple modification where you drill and tap a hole and add a nipple that goes to the runner between the supercharger and the heads so the carb has a reference to what the boost pressure is.
I haven't had any trouble with it.

Back