Something went wrong??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

npthayer

Reaction score
So I was installing my new turn signals today and after installing my front turn signals I test them out and they are blinking rapidly. Had the wires backwards. So I switch them around and go to test them out. Next thing you know I get a puff of smoke and now nothing electrical works.

Anyone have and ideas as to what happened?

Check your fuses. Left side of seat latch. Probably you touched wires or had the green or yellow touch the frame

If nothing electrical works, It's the main fuse... Buy spares for all the fuses and you won't be held up any more. BTW there are usually a few spare fuses in the fuse holders unless someone has used them previously...

Good Luck,

Ya. My speedo doesn't light up, tail light doesn't light up, even my vboost won't turn over like it would when you turn the key and flip the engine switch.

Heya Nate, check the fuse as others have mentioned, one year I fried 2-3 fuses hooking up a new set of turn signals. :damn angry:
I now carry 3-4 of each wherever I go on Redbone, guess what, not a problem with a fuse since!:biglaugh:

You guys were right, blown my main fuse. :damn angry:

Think autozone would carry replacements?

Back