Son of a bitch!RELAY???WTF???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just died completely when the ignition contact was broken - like the bike was switched off.

Thanks guys,I Can order the part tomorrow finally and have it in 2-3 days from "Chapparal".

While the bike is down Ive been trimming up some lose ends on it I never get around to otherwise...In the last 2 days

.Polished and "engraved" my water pump cover
.Polished my Carb covers a little
.Painted the side plates on my front fairing to match
.Made a new bracket for my steering stabilizer arm
.AND THE BIG ONE. Relocated my steering stabilizer arm so I get use of my full turning radious rather than the sport bike style 25 point turns I had to make in parking lots to back outta my space because the stabiler restricted turning:FIXED!

pics as follows.

Attachments

• IMGA0396.JPG
    IMGA0396.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMGA0395.JPG
    IMGA0395.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMGA0397.JPG
    IMGA0397.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMGA0399.JPG
    IMGA0399.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMGA0398.JPG
    IMGA0398.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 18
ok,so reviewing the pictures MAYBE I shoulda stopped while I was ahead on the "engraving". It was late and for some reason I just kept going on it...probably ganna carbon fiber it again.
NOTE TO SELF:no dremmel when youre too tired to keep from getting sloppy

you get it fixed?
I have a spare ignition switch(works but you can pull the key once its started....thats why I bought a new switch)

not yet,I was ganna order it in the morning. How much did you want and how fast can it get to me? I really need it ASAP so the time factor is the main concern.Thanks for responding!

Latest posts

Back