Southeastern MA.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forestdaledave

Reaction score
Lets connect this weekend for a group ride. Saturday or Sunday, it makes no difference to me. The weatherman sez no rain!!!
Dave VMOA #3505

i got a wedding in VT will be back sunday at some point, not sure when, keep me in the loop

hey mike? do me a favor? give me a text if u guys go out? i may be home intime to join ya depending where ya are.

I'm only available on Saturday......Would like to go to the Summer Nationals in Worcester but this %#*)#&$& weather!!........

got back at about 6 tonight. got to try out my morley seat!

haha i assume the '!' was enough. its awesome. i expected nothing less! the lady loves the extra padding on the back too. i also enjoy not riding a padded 5 gallon pail!

haha i assume the '!' was enough. its awesome. i expected nothing less! the lady loves the extra padding on the back too. i also enjoy not riding a padded 5 gallon pail!

I WILL have to follow suit. I'm so sick of my pail too!!

corbin is much less pail like than the stock.... i had one on my old max and thought it was pretty comfortable

Garrett congrats on joining VMOA. Beautiful today. A few chores and then I'm riding. There is a beach club in Welfleet that I have been wanting to check out for a couple of years. It is right on the National Seashore. The weather man said rain for middle of week and nice next weekend. Mike, Saturdays my wife works . Do you fellows want to connect this Sat. I don't work so my time is pretty much my own.
As far as seats go, changing the seat out was the most comfortable thing I did.
Dave #3505

Saturday is no good for me, but sunday afternoon would probably work (post 3/4pm)

Sorry guys i have been away from computer all weekend. I am interested in a ride also. Are you guys planning for this weekend the 11th or 12th? I live in lakeville ma . Newport ri is a nice ride and they have a beach club with alot of bikes. Its called abc atlantic beach club. Good food and cold drinks.but i am easy i will go anywhere. Is this going to be a ride with the guys or is anyone bringing the little ladies?about time the weather is getting better.

Thanks
mark

Saturday is no good for me, but sunday afternoon would probably work (post 3/4pm)

Looks like we're on the opposite side of the calendar again Garrett. I'm only free on Sat. But have to be back before 5.

Don't let me hold you guys up with whatever you decide. My next few weekends are atleast half booked!!

yea i'm going up to manchester to check out the tattoo show and then taking the lady to cirque de solei on saturday.. sunday could be free.. oh well. SOON MIKE SOON!

Latest posts

Back