Stock Mirrors

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDKILA

Reaction score
Where is the best place to pick up some stock mirrors on the mad max? The PO of mine put some short mirrors on and they look great but do not function at all. All I ever see is my shoulder!

I was looking on ebay but wanted to get others suggestions...

Probably eBay. They show up all the time as guys often change out to custom mirrors.

do you want the exact stock ones or just ones that look similar?

if i wanted the oem ones and couldn't find them on ebay i'd find a local dealer online and have them ship them to me.. i use brocktoncycle.com

if you are ok with close to OEM ones there are tons of options, if you do a search on mirrors you'll definitely see them all!!! I think there are tons of better looking ones i can't wait to get my rabbit ears off, hahah, i don't think the OEM ones let you see all tha tmuch anyways!

do you want the exact stock ones or just ones that look similar?

if i wanted the oem ones and couldn't find them on ebay i'd find a local dealer online and have them ship them to me.. i use brocktoncycle.com

if you are ok with close to OEM ones there are tons of options, if you do a search on mirrors you'll definitely see them all!!! I think there are tons of better looking ones i can't wait to get my rabbit ears off, hahah, i don't think the OEM ones let you see all tha tmuch anyways!

Show me the links bro! I'll take anyones that actually work!

Latest posts

Back