Storage?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srk468

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm pretty new here but I've learned a lot! I have a question though, there is no damn storage on the Vmax (I have a 94) and I was wondering what some of you guys do? I don't want anything big, just a little bag that would be easy to hide so I can put my smokes and phone and some glasses, I can't find anything I like, it's all to big! I'm open to any suggestions, thanks in advance!

If you want something small, here are some choices:

- front forks cruiser-style leather pouch
- magnetic tank bag (sits on top of faux-tank)
- you can get a parcel shelf that attaches to the grab rail, although these are rather expensive
- get a spider-web type bungee and put it over the pillion seat - you can then carry small loads easily.

If you remove the tool kit from under the passenger seat, there is a bit of room there.

- get a spider-web type bungee and put it over the pillion seat - you can then carry small loads easily.

thats what i do, i have a soft cooler bag i take my lunch stuff to work in, probably holds about 12 cans.

Thanks for the replies guys, I'll have to look around and see what I can find.

I found the same with my max. I couldn't even find a place to put my registration/ insurance papers...I ended up putting them in a little vinyl cover and velcroing it to the faux tank...The cops going to give me a little look when I start "ripping" the gas tank off to get at papers. hahahahah

That tool pouch area under the seat....is there supposed to be a box or anything there to hold the tool kit? I just find a plastic cover but nothing behind it. tool kit is gone too.

Should be a rubber strap to hold the tool kit in place, then the plastic "door" snap in to hide it all. The passenger seat and the fender have a sort of wall built into them to prevent anything from going back in too far.

Back