Sturgis On The River - Davenport, IA

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the stubby fenders look.
I just realized that my front fender is shorter than everyones. No wonder I have to keep touching up my radiator guard. How does that rear piece attach? or has mine been cut off??
I didnt like the look of the long back fender with that huge taillight so I cut about 6 inches off it and put a led taillight behind the seat where the reflector was.

I just realized that my front fender is shorter than everyones. No wonder I have to keep touching up my radiator guard. How does that rear piece attach? or has mine been cut off??
I didnt like the look of the long back fender with that huge taillight so I cut about 6 inches off it and put a led taillight behind the seat where the reflector was.

It totaly is...

No rear piece... Someone cut yours M8...:bang head:

Sorry to sidetrack again... who would you local guys recommend to do some maintenance and a tune for my Max that is reasonable and good (or is that possible?!)?

Sorry to sidetrack again... who would you local guys recommend to do some maintenance and a tune for my Max that is reasonable and good (or is that possible?!)?

Me...:whistlin: I am free, but you have to help and buy all the oil and plugs and such... That way you learn and can do it yourself next time. I can sync the carbs too.:punk:

Otherwise Throttle Stop in Davenport seems like a great place to deal with. :thumbs up:

Well it looks like I may have the wheel but we will see... It is shipping out Tuesday from Ohio regular UPS. I really don't care as long as I have it for next Wednesday so that I can go to Thunder!

No wheel yet of course and it looks like I will be busy tonight and tomorrow for work...

Not really caring as it's going to be 92? the next couple days...:bang head:

Enjoy guys!:cheers:

Did anyone end up going? I couldnt go cause of my daughters birthday party. I heard it was very hot and packed with people. Oh well maybe next year.

Actually, I went all three days! Wife rode with me and our daughter drove down to meet us. Had a BLAST despite the heat, which wasn't all that bad as we were down there later in the evenings. Hung with friends, had a few beers, bought a couple of souveniers (sp?). Good time. Saw about 6-8 Maxs. Couple yellow, one of which had big fat carbs hanging off the sides. Rest were either black or silver, and a purple one. Didn't get to talk to any owners, but got honked at by one on Welcome Way as I left my neighborhood behind NorthPark.

Latest posts

Back