Supercharged Gen 2 .........Woo Hoo!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itgoes

Reaction score
I thought some might find this interesting........the first (that I know of) fully documented Gen 2 blower bike. Built by a guy who really knows his stuff and has many other supercharged bikes and sleds under his belt.

260 HP with about 6 pounds of boost and apparently very well mannered. internals remain stock......a set of pistons would probably put the bike close to 300 HP I would think as there is still a bunch more capacity left in the blower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpUKy0ZOQ4

Last edited:
Hope he can go to Daytona and kick some busa butt come bike week ..

The owner is not in the US, and doesn't speak English, so I doubt you will see that particular bike at Daytona any time soon. Now, if someone more local to the US with around 6K (my guestimate) burning a hole in their wallet were to order a kit from the same builder.....

$7000 USD dependent on the exchange rate at the time of the kits release!!--WHICH IS SCHEDULED FOR THIS OCT!!! we r interested and on the short list. im gonna talk tomorrow about having them actually do the work on the bike this winter. just gonna have to rearrange some of the mod money and put some stuff on hold till i can figure out a way to cover the remaining 4k. definitely doable before i would be picking the bike up for next years riding season if i can swing a 50% up front to start the work and balance payable at time of pickup deal. im a sick man when it comes to modding these bikes and i thought i actually outgrew it after i was done the 97 but somehow here we go again. I WANNA GO FASTER!!!

on a side note if anyone can get ahold of mark aka Itgoes let him know im tryin to hunt him down cant leave a message thru the star site n i dont know if hes getting the ones from here either

thanks and regards
odieoh

$7000 USD dependent on the exchange rate at the time of the kits release!!--WHICH IS SCHEDULED FOR THIS OCT!!! we r interested and on the short list. im gonna talk tomorrow about having them actually do the work on the bike this winter. just gonna have to rearrange some of the mod money and put some stuff on hold till i can figure out a way to cover the remaining 4k. definitely doable before i would be picking the bike up for next years riding season if i can swing a 50% up front to start the work and balance payable at time of pickup deal. im a sick man when it comes to modding these bikes and i thought i actually outgrew it after i was done the 97 but somehow here we go again. I WANNA GO FASTER!!!

on a side note if anyone can get ahold of mark aka Itgoes let him know im tryin to hunt him down cant leave a message thru the star site n i dont know if hes getting the ones from here either

thanks and regards
odieoh

Good for you man! I think that is a very fair price for what you are getting. They did a great job on the whole package (not sure I like the look of that intake sticking out the side though) and it's going to make for a very nice, and VERY fast street bike.

BTW I replied to your post on the StarVmax site the other day.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1457507&page=1

Mark

Too bad they don't make one for the Gen1... They seem to know what they're doing.

Already having a solid reprogrammable EFI is more than half the battle of making forced induction work....

Carbureted Forced Induction is a pain in the ass..

Already having a solid reprogrammable EFI is more than half the battle of making forced induction work....

Carbureted Forced Induction is a pain in the ass..

+1.....Fuel is infinitely adjustable in small increments, at every throttle opening and rpm.

HUGE advantage over jets.

Pretty darn expensive frame slider...

Ha ha yeah.....and only on the left side!

Pretty cheap HP per dollar actually if you compare it to a Gen 1 PCW build for instance. The same 90 HP gain will cost you $11,300 with carbs........$9500 without.

Building a VMax is expensive, Gen 1 or Gen 2.

Back