Texas Spring Hill Country rally March 21st & 22nd

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

train460

Reaction score
Checked on cabin situation and there are only 7 cabins left. we are staying at the riverfront in Bandra like we have done many times in the past. Seems to be a lot more fun as we are all together.
long ride saturday, 200-300 miles, pizza and slow races saturday night.
Sunday, Jim and Shaila, Joe M, Gigi and myself are continuing west and going to spend 4 days in the big bend area riding out there.
Anyway you need to call the riverfront motel
http://theriverfrontmotel.com/
You have to tell them you are with the V-max group to get a cabin.
Most cabins have 2 or 3 beds so save a few bucks and share if you choose.
Again, those that have been know that it's a differant world out there.The 3 sisters have rated up there on the best roads in the nation.
www.motorcycleroads.com/best/?s=75

Make your reservations and you can always cancel later.see ya there.
Michael and Gigi

Bump!

29 days remaining until I leave work and begin the journey South for this. It simply can not get here soon enough. I'm ready.

Timing sucks for me. I ride through Bandera en route to Del Rio the weekend prior to this meet. Then, weekend of the meet ... I hit I10 west to a club event in Louisiana. So, here's hoping I get better luck for the fall meet.

Bump.

Getting closer. I can't wait to see old friends, and hopefully, meet some new ones too.

looks like weather is going to be awesome.
bring a couple folding lounge chairs to lay out and watch the satellites.
also don't forget your passport if we get a chance.
Michael

Only four more hours here at work today. Bikes are loaded. Passport is loaded. Gonna have to pack some chairs. Lookout TX, here we come.

Back