the B-king is now a reality

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree Buster. Putting a factory supercharger on it would be kinda like Yamaha way back in 1985 with the Max. Make something over the top and class dominating. Instead we (or really Europe only) will get a "tuned for torque" , which really means de-tuned, Busa motor in a heavier poorer handling chassis.

Redux said:
I agree Buster. Putting a factory supercharger on it would be kinda like Yamaha way back in 1985 with the Max. Make something over the top and class dominating. Instead we (or really Europe only) will get a "tuned for torque" , which really means de-tuned, Busa motor in a heavier poorer handling chassis.

I don't know if it will handle poorly, but all that speed and nothing to tuck behind will make for an interesting ride.

You guys sure that isn't a dirt bike? Sure looks like one and even has the front fender a foot off the rubber. Wish they would give SOMETHING new on the next generation Max so I could drool a little too. I HAVE saved up drool since it was presented in Tokyo and am more than ready to use it up now. You know how it is when you're in love, no other bike will take it's place.:confused2:

Back