The Isle of Man TT

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have to check this out at home since my work computer is sensored but on another note how are you and your family fairing out down there with Isaac? My wife's family all live around Covington and some around Baton Rouge.Her sister who lives up by Macombe had to leave because of a possible dam collapse.Other than loss of power,a few down trees and some flooding of land they are doing ok. Structures are dry and they have generators and fuel. Hope you and yours are ok.
Mike

We made out good, never lost power but spent a lot of money on preparations for the storm. I flew my plane up around Jackson, Ms because they would receive much lesser wind than us. Had the RV pulled up next to the house full of fuel and fridge well stocked, I guess the main expense was fuel for the RV and the plane. Lost a few trees but no damage to the house. I feel for the unlucky ones around the other parishes that lost everything, happy to hear your family is OK with minimal losses. I hope they can give the dam some relief so it doesn't give way and your wife's sister can return home.....Thanks for your concern Mike,,,,Joe

Those are some men with balls of steel! I cringe at some of the video when I try to put myself in the riders seat and run it on a 24" screen!

WICKEDLY INSANE !! I cringed when that one bike was zooming thru a curve with the front wheel inches off the ground !!!

Finally got to watch the video and that was friggin insane! Thanks for sharing Joe.
Mike

Back