this has to be someone in the forum

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thing of beauty:punk::punk:
I like how the girl just gets on the back, and they casually drive away

That's my friend Korey! Him, his brother, and his father all have Vmaxs. Have to show it to him!! :punk:

Actually thought it might be you Zak, being pretty accomplished with burnouts 'n all, plus they look like '05 tins, but you don't have a belly pan....and that bike was missing a flyscreen plastered with 'Track Champion' stickers! :biglaugh:

I can't believe someone got a Video of this, had to smoke off the little 150 while waiting for the 190 to arrive haha. Bout a half a football field up the road a state boy yanked out in front of me and stared us down and took off, think the girl on the back fooled him.

I can't believe someone got a Video of this, had to smoke off the little 150 while waiting for the 190 to arrive haha. Bout a half a football field up the road a state boy yanked out in front of me and stared us down and took off, think the girl on the back fooled him. ��

Welcome. You did the Vmax proud. Bike looks great.

I can't believe someone got a Video of this, had to smoke off the little 150 while waiting for the 190 to arrive haha. Bout a half a football field up the road a state boy yanked out in front of me and stared us down and took off, think the girl on the back fooled him. ��

Another local NY guy doing the Max proud! :clapping:

Welcome to the forum.

Nice job! You had that "I can do this allllll day" look about it. Well done!

lol, thats right fucked that an internet vid found by some clown in saskatchewan, posted on a forum found the owner...

i got a chuckle when i saw it and figured it was someone here.

peace,
evan...

Latest posts

Back