This is one SICK max!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that's quite the brake setup! Honestly though, I still prefer the original look of the Gen1 Max :) Call me crazy!

Wow, that's quite the brake setup! Honestly though, I still prefer the original look of the Gen1 Max :) Call me crazy!

Shane, you're not crazy,,,, I'd say you got class :eusa_dance:

IMO.... for that bike, it's like.... how much can you add to take away from the original design, yet attention to detail sucks:ummm:

Shane, you're not crazy,,,, I'd say you got class :eusa_dance:

IMO.... for that bike, it's like.... how much can you add to take away from the original design, yet attention to detail sucks:ummm:
Awe, come on! At least if I'm crazy I have an excuse!! :clapping:

I LIKE IT!

Some very nice custom work and unique styling. Not saying I would want to own it, but I do appreciate it or what it is.

Mike

So they are either hiding the radiator, or they are running without one. I'm sure that is just an oil cooler at the front judging by the size of the lines running into it. I can't believe you can run it for long without it overheating.

OK, looking at the picture again, it looks like the rad may be under the (faux?) tank and the scoops bring in air to cool it.

The little things like the case savers down by lower front are hardly noticible. But I bet his neighbors dont really like his muffler setup on early Sunday mornings LOL.

Back