Thunder 2007

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Thunder

I'm a hopefully. Morley isn't sure about going, but may have a local here going. We'll see.

Who all is coming to thunder this year? Mark?

I'm a NooB but I'm coming... My buddy and I are staying 30 miles South of Johnstown but it should be fun... I am hoping to meet some new friends there...:clapping:

Just look for my licence plate... It is my forum name...:whistlin: :coolgleamA:

yea, won't have time to do it this year and will have to see next year. have fun and ride safe. I won't be there but a lot of my stuff will - LOL!

Sean

yea, won't have time to do it this year and will have to see next year. have fun and ride safe. I won't be there but a lot of my stuff will - LOL!

Sean

I hope your seat will be on my bike... When do you answer your phone? I have tried three times now and it tells me to call back later...:bang head:

Just need to talk to you and order it...:whistlin:

:attention:

Helps if I call the right number... DOH! My bad... Sorry Sean...

Last edited:

Well I will see ya'll there...

Look for the dork on a copper colored SV1000S with 2WIN as the licence plate! It means twin by the way...:whistlin:

Thunder

How does the gallery photo upload work.? I thought I did it correctly but after it seemed to upload for like 10 min..I don't see anything posted? Went up to Thunder this morning and just got back (with some pics). Will probably go back up tomorrow and get some more. Seemed like a lot of people were off doing their own thing but the day was perfect if not a bit on the cool side.

Yo Yo Yo... Just got back to the hotel... Raced some Hardley's on the Highway on the way South to Somerset. 122mph in the big sweepers on 219 and I never saw them again...

Here are some pics from the Ebensburg Yamaha.

Oh by the way this is 4gasem posting this... Yeah... That's right... The SV showed the Hardleys where to stick it...:punk:

Attachments

• 100_2195#2.jpg
    100_2195#2.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 24

How does the gallery photo upload work.? I thought I did it correctly but after it seemed to upload for like 10 min..I don't see anything posted? Went up to Thunder this morning and just got back (with some pics). Will probably go back up tomorrow and get some more. Seemed like a lot of people were off doing their own thing but the day was perfect if not a bit on the cool side.

The Gallery is kind of flakey and I'm looking for a different one that works better with the forum. Try another upload and see what happens.

I merged the threads and put them in Organized rides and events and then changed the title to Thunder 2007 so we can keep them all straight and in one area!

:thumbs up:

Here's some pics...

Attachments

• 100_2185#2.jpg
    100_2185#2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_2186#2.jpg
    100_2186#2.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_2206#2.jpg
    100_2206#2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 17