Thunder in the Valley

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
I'm heading up to Thunder from MD on Friday June 25 very early. Anyone interested in hooking up for the ride there? I am organizing a gathering of riders heading up from the MD, VA, WVA area.

Let me know if your interested!

Mike

I'm up for a ride...
Let me know when and where to meet everyone.

Where are you to Breezewood, PA? We will be coming up I70 into Breezewood perhaps or we may come up old Route 144 through the back roads.

We can figure this out somehow. Are you staying up at Thunder too

Mike

He's near Pittsburgh..it would'nt make sense to come down just to go back up. I'm not sure if I'm going FRI or SAT yet. By the way he is also coming down to ride Skyline Dr the week before Thunder..I was trying to see if people also wanted to get together for that but only one luke warm response so far.

Mike

He's near Pittsburgh..it would'nt make sense to come down just to go back up. I'm not sure if I'm going FRI or SAT yet. By the way he is also coming down to ride Skyline Dr the week before Thunder..I was trying to see if people also wanted to get together for that but only one luke warm response so far.

Yeah, I kinda figured that since he was in PA already, it wouldnt be worth his while to catch up until there at Thunder. I think I will be away that weekend your doing skyline. Did you get my email earlier today about the Thunder ride up and July/August rides?

Oh i misunderstood you..
i thought you were planning a ride once you got to thunder, not on the way up. i'm about an hour west of Johnstown.

I didnt know if I would be ready or not for thunder:ummm:,turns out I am:biglaugh:.sooo Im looking (very late I know:bang head:) for someone to split a room or if you cant make it ,Ill buy your reservation.Bike will be in the back of my truck and I hope to have at least a couple seats ready:clapping:.Bill K,yours is first on the list,Ro your is gonna take some thought to do it right ,but I will come up with somthing.

so if any of you need to bail on a room,or want to split one PM me .

I didnt know if I would be ready or not for thunder:ummm:,turns out I am:biglaugh:.sooo Im looking (very late I know:bang head:) for someone to split a room or if you cant make it ,Ill buy your reservation.Bike will be in the back of my truck and I hope to have at least a couple seats ready:clapping:.Bill K,yours is first on the list,Ro your is gonna take some thought to do it right ,but I will come up with somthing.

so if any of you need to bail on a room,or want to split one PM me .

I know that I have a room and another person I am riding up with has a room with no one else shared. I am sure between the two of us, you surely can have a place to crash.

I'm heading to Thunder on Wednesday AM from just south of Buffalo.
I was planning on camping, but if I do, I'll have to take the Roadstar, instead of the VMax.

I know there is a motel a few miles south of Johnstown that had a block of rooms available for forum members. Probably way too late to get one, though.

Does anyone need another person to share expenses? I'm easy to get along with, and would appreciate not sleeping on the ground in a tent....

Thanks.

I dont know why they even rent rooms most of us dont use them hell were up all night what we ought to do is rent a parking lot .LOL The camping is a blast lot of partys if you plan on sleeping the you dont want to camp at greenhouse park .

I'm heading to Thunder on Wednesday AM from just south of Buffalo.
I was planning on camping, but if I do, I'll have to take the Roadstar, instead of the VMax.

I know there is a motel a few miles south of Johnstown that had a block of rooms available for forum members. Probably way too late to get one, though.

Does anyone need another person to share expenses? I'm easy to get along with, and would appreciate not sleeping on the ground in a tent....

Thanks.

Bill, I only have floor space available now. I have a friend, but I think he is bring a friend of his. If he doesnt, I will let you know. We are only up there Friday and Saturday....so that doesnt help you much anyhow for Thursday.

Mike

I'll be at Thunder Thursday the 24th through the 27th......staying at the Days Inn in Somerset. A group of us from the VMOA will be staying there.

Will be taking a trip to D.C. with the family for the week following and am hoping someone would be willing to graciously let me store my Max in their garage for the week following........don't want to come back to an empty truck while I have it parked for the week. Any takers?....:worthy:

John Worcester
VMOA #4454
'02 Max

Is this for the week right after Thunder up to JUL 4 or starting JUL 4 and including the week after?

I'll be at Thunder Thursday the 24th through the 27th......staying at the Days Inn in Somerset. A group of us from the VMOA will be staying there.

Will be taking a trip to D.C. with the family for the week following and am hoping someone would be willing to graciously let me store my Max in their garage for the week following........don't want to come back to an empty truck while I have it parked for the week. Any takers?....:worthy:

John Worcester
VMOA #4454
'02 Max

Hi John,

If your talking about the week of June 27 I may be able to accomodate you. When would you want to be picking it up since we usually head to the beach for the July 4 weekend? Let me know and perhaps I can lend you a hand.

Michael Moore
VMOA #2116
MD Chapter Leader

Mike, I may be later then i expected:damn angry:,for some reason I thought it was 300 miles:ummm:,its closer to 475miles:bang head: = 8 hour drive,but Ill get there!

Wow thats a haul on the bike or are you trailering it? You got my cell, just drop me a line when your there. Not sure where I'll be during the afternoon, but there is a dinner ride I will be back for for sure!

Latest posts

Back