Thunder in the Valley

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the back of my truck,I'm bringing some seats and a spare rear wheel.

I'll be at Thunder Thursday the 24th through the 27th......staying at the Days Inn in Somerset. A group of us from the VMOA will be staying there.

Will be taking a trip to D.C. with the family for the week following and am hoping someone would be willing to graciously let me store my Max in their garage for the week following........don't want to come back to an empty truck while I have it parked for the week. Any takers?....:worthy:

John Worcester
VMOA #4454
'02 Max

your welcome to keep your max safe in my garage for as long as you need...
I'm about 45 minutes west of johnstown.

Bill,

That sounds great!......I'll probably need to be able to bring it over on the 27th and pick it up sometime around the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th of July. We haven't decided when we're heading back yet. I really appreciate the offer!

I just had a custom paint-job done on the bike and just got everything back from Florida today........I'm way too paranoid that someone would try to steal it when we go to D.C. while it sits unprotected in the back of the truck.

As it gets closer, I'll get a hold of you and iron out the details.

Thanks again, I really appreciate it!

John

It's for the week right after the 27th up to around July 4th....sorry for the confusion the way I worded it.

Sounds like I may be taking up Bill Kratzenberg's offer unless someone is a little closer.

Michael,

I'm referring to the 27th and after until about July 2nd or 3rd. Haven't yet hashed out what day we'll be heading back to Illinois yet but am pretty sure the 27th would be the day we would need to drop it off.

Looks like Bill would be your best hookup. I am only free until July 2 which then I leave that day around 3:00pm for the beach. Good luck and see you at Thunder!

Back