Time to stomp his ass

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That kid would've been shot or his tires shot out before he had a chance to injure me.

Seriously dude, think about it. No he wouldn't. You'd probably never see it coming. You think the guy in the story would have tried to pass if he knew the car would cut over?

I had an SUV crowd my lane and pull around me to my right while I was waiting to make a left on my FZR at a pretty busy intersection in Bossier City, LA. If L.O. authorities had seen him do that to a cage, he would have def been ticketed for reckless driving. Was I injured, No. Was my safety directly threatened by him passing me in my lane? That's debatable, but I felt endangered as 3 ton hulk passed me inches form my right elbow

It probably wasn't "right" for me to then change my mind, go straight instead of left, catch up with him and punch his rearview mirror as he waited to make a right into the mall; but it felt good :) .

It's a piss off for sure. D.B. doesn't live too far from Laconia. Maybe a poster of his sorry puss,
and his address, would be good during bike week.
Steve-o

a lad i work with on his little 125cc learner bike got taken out by a taxi driver the other day broke his arm an 3 ribs fucked his bike fully, then the guy that hit him had no scratch on his car but is claming fucking whip lash! what a little fuck pig, i told him if it was me i wud have taken off my helmet an beaten the shit outa him with it to gave him somthing to complain about....

They should've lied to this kid and told him that the man died at the hospital later that night, then make him go to the family and tell them what he did, let him spend a few nights in jail, etc. I mean, if you're just going to give him a slap on the wrist then why not.

Latest posts

Back