To Keep or sell

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured if I do a 3 inch arm I can hide the co2 bottle between the wheel & frame & I will probably put the nitro bottles on a frame brace like KJ's or hide them in the R 1 Tail.

That wheel is sharp! Alot of work though, I'd love to put some Caz wheels on mine but don't have the scratch right now.. I mounted my nitrous bottle between the tire and the tank, had to get a little creative but its just the way I wanted it. I'm not trying to hide anything because the fogger nozzles are pretty obvious but I just love the clean lines of the bike and when you get a bunch of stuff hanging off of it then it kinda detracts from the bike, but that's just my opinion...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I figured if I do a 3 inch arm I can hide the co2 bottle between the wheel & frame & I will probably put the nitro bottles on a frame brace like KJ's or hide them in the R 1 Tail.

you have a 4-1 don't you. what if you turned a second exhaust muffler into a bottle on the left side? or do NOS bottles have to be "specific". if so what about hiding the bottle in the second exhaust can? or do you want the "4-1" look?.

that's a fantastic idea. If one day I feel I need more power, that is something I'd consider as I don't like the exposed NOS tanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Be really hard to pull off, with or without a siphon tube the bottle usually has to be mounted somewhat vertically, either upside down with no tube or right side up with one... This is how I mounted mine, now that the bottles and bracket are black you can't see a thing... Just how I like it, nice and clean...

Attachments

• IMAG0338.jpg
    IMAG0338.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMAG0345.jpg
    IMAG0345.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMAG0346.jpg
    IMAG0346.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 14
you have a 4-1 don't you. what if you turned a second exhaust muffler into a bottle on the left side? or do NOS bottles have to be "specific". if so what about hiding the bottle in the second exhaust can? or do you want the "4-1" look?.

As long as that fake muffler withstands pressures up to 1500PSI you are good to go... A regular bottle may be fitted inside, probably would be a better idea...

Be really hard to pull off, with or without a siphon tube the bottle usually has to be mounted somewhat vertically, either upside down with no tube or right side up with one... This is how I mounted mine, now that the bottles and bracket are black you can't see a thing... Just how I like it, nice and clean...
Now I want your swingarm. LOL I guess since my welding sucks I am either gonna sell this one I got & put it towards a 3 inch extend or see if I can get a buddy to stretch this one.

Now I want your swingarm. LOL I guess since my welding sucks I am either gonna sell this one I got & put it towards a 3 inch extend or see if I can get a buddy to stretch this one.

Once I go chain drive it will all be for sale but I won't have $$ for that for awhile so lets hope this engine holds up.... :eusa_pray:

Back