Too cheap to resist...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roadtoruin

Reaction score
Just came across an ad for a 97 VMAX asking only $2500 OBO canadian. The owner says he thinks it has about 34K km (stored at friends garage).

I'm trying to setup a time to view it. I just bought a 99 VMAX over the winter and havent even gotten her out yet, but this deal seems too good to be true. I could use it as a backup or for parts, or for a good friend.

What do you guys think, should I jump on this offer?

If the bike is solid and you can spare the money I'd pick it up.
Read the posts on this site to know what to check for before
you drop the money though.
Chris

I would go for it !!!
I want to own two vmaxes
One to have stock and clean, maybe a v-boost and, another to trick out just for me.
Once you get bitten by the "MOD MONKEY" it`s almost impossible to stop !!:worthy:
There are so many things that you can do to this (already a monster) bike that it just gets to be more and more fun.:eusa_dance:
Hell yeah, for only $2,500.00 I would defininatly buy this bike if the wife dosen`t find other ways to spend your money lol.:punk:
<<Dave>>

Would get a hold of it and take it for a spin and see if it behave like it should give it shit see if it leaks or sounds sick check out the 2nd gear also but you would soon know it if slips .:punk:

Buy it. It's worth way more than that even if it's broken up and sold as parts.

I would buy it, turn around and sell both VMAX's to any sucker that is willing to let you make a profit and buy a Yugo SV to put around in.

Ahhh lankee,..resident master of sarcasm?,..or closet scooter commuter? Only the CIA and NSA know for sure.....:rofl_200::rofl_200:

hmm, I think it's both. And the only ones who really know? Well, I better not say, but it does involve a brigade.. hehe

The guy jerked me around and ended up selling it before I could even look at it. Oh well, time to get mine on the road. I was trying to wait until I sold my current bike but fuck it, life's too short.

Back