touring "farkles"

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bosshossbill

Reaction score
I just picked up my 09 yesterday, :clapping:WOOHOO!
I'm looking for ideas to be able to haul around small quantities of "stuff." such as a rainsuit, gloves etc.
Has anyone mounted the "tailpack" or even the small saddlebags that Yamaha sells, if so, pics and your opinion would be appreciated.
I don't like tank bags, on my 97 Max, I used a small set of Chase Harper expandables that worked quite well.
I'll have to see if the hooks on the bike will permit me to use these.
I know it's not a bagger, I have a Valkyrie that I use for cruising, but just want to be able to carry a few things!
Thanks
Bill

That's another benefit of having a hot girl friend on the back, she can carry what little stuff you may need.

:punk:

The VMax sucks at "touring" unless you pull a gas trailer behind it. But I guess you can stop every 50-80 miles to fill up.

I tour at 90mph so it's not easy to see everything in the first pass, so the hot girl friend helps there too.

:rofl_200:

Oh well I still have my Road Star Silverado for those slow lazy riding days, or my Raider when I want to.

Wish you the best in your search!

If you get anything to attach securely to it, let me know how. I use a backpack and sometimes get away with a small magnetic tank bag.

Latest posts

Back