• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Travel bag kit for new Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KLucky_13

Reaction score
Since there is not really a Nice and affordable sollution to mount travel cases to the new Vmax, I designed custom made brackets to mount Hepco and Becker travel bags to the new Vmax.

Since there were some people asking to buy a set, I ordered some more from the CNC milling place.

I made a pre-order page on our website. The kit wil include the bags, brackets, custom CNC aluminium mounting plates + all necessary nuts and bolts to fit it to the bike. I will have a limited amount of 10 sets available to get started. Pre-orders are possible via:

http://kglracing.com/shop/motorbike..._incl._kgl_c-bow_yamaha_v-max_1700_2009-_2016

I expect to be able to ship within a month and very possible sooner.

If you ordering outside the EU, contact me in order to set up an order without taxes

3765ea96c4a084c8ae760163c6501416.jpg

52f4b0599448f4938d3f1cb580290b76.jpg

2ae369959e555c2a4ec159ec93a8cf08.jpg

Stainless would not be worth the extra cost. The aluminium Parts are strong enough and People Will probably paint them anyway in the color of their bike :)

It is galvanised steel, I think that's strong enough :)

It's not aluminium if that's what you were thinking ;-)

Hello,
I am interested in purchasing this travel bag setup. I would prefer to have the hardware for both installed backrest and not installed backrest. Please provide final cost including shipping to Mineral, Virginia, USA. Also need instructions on how to order this product in US dollars.
Thank you.
Greg

Back