Turbo Busa vid

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toolbag... not impressive 1 bit to me. i've got 180hp for him sitting right here.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/08nCVpaoVUQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/08nCVpaoVUQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I don't believe the speedo as it registers a much higher speed that the movement of the traffic, light poles, etc indicates. 300 kph is 186 mph and his speedo passed the 300 kph mark several times.

He needs to get to a track! Just a matter of time before he takes himself out and some innocent people in the process.

people like that don't take their bikes to the track... It would be a shame to talk it up and say that it has 310 hp only to run high 7's in the 1/8th lol. Hell, I've seen R1's and gsxr1k's that can't even get out of the 8's lol.

Like i said... I've got 180hp for him right here. I'll even spot him a full second.

That sure is stupid to be passing those cars at that speed. All it takes is for one of them to move over as he is passing and he is toast.

I've gone to pass a car before and by the time I look down i'm running 140-150mph. OOPS. Judging by the looks of it he wasn't even moving that fast though. If you want to see some scary car passing, go to youtube and search for "ghost rider".

I don't believe the speedo as it registers a much higher speed that the movement of the traffic, light poles, etc indicates. 300 kph is 186 mph and his speedo passed the 300 kph mark several times.

Seems to be this guy is just a Ghostrider wannabe . Ghostrider with his turboed Busa with 499 hp , now this guy is crazy but he is the shit . The other guy just a pretender .

Dangerous as all hell for Ghost rider, but at least the puss-factor never kicked in. He was on the gas the whole time.

Ya, this other guy definitely pussed out several times, he'd hit like 160-170 and then suddenly back off.

Otherwise, I don't really see anything that impressive. Sure, the bike is something else but as far as riding skill there wasn't anything the average 20-something squid that doesn't own a helmet can't do...lets see...

-Rev limiter in towns? Check.
-Acting like the throttle is an on/off switch? Check.
-Goofy mohawk thing on helmet? Check.(assuming they actually have a helmet)
-Weaving at dangerous speeds in traffic? Check.
-Can't powershift without hitting the rev limiter? Check(hint....roll off the gas a little)
-Can go really fast in a straight line? Check.
-Will never go to a track day or drag strip because deep down he knows he's a squid and would get owned by machines with half the power? Check.

Well, that pretty much sums up the typical squid, this one just seems to have a lot of money, presumably from the insurance money of him offing his mom so he could afford that turbo. He'll end up matted to the pavement all that much faster with that sort of speed potential. Just think...the average 600cc squid think's it's hot stuff if he hits 140 on a straightaway....this guy hits 140 before he leaves the town limits. Bet he's a favorite with pedestrians.

Yeah that 1st vid is bogus. Sure it's a fast bike - but that speedo is WAY off.
I'm talking WAY off.

The ghost rider video - all i can think about is one car making a lane change - and he's done.

Back