UFO Exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much does the UFO exhaust weigh anyone know:ummm:

I've got his original style 4-2-2 system.

I wieghed all the pieces and my old system when I did the install.

I weighed it on a good quality electronic bathroom scale, the numbers could be a little off but not by more than 1/2 lb I don't think.

Stock system is 43lbs total. The rear section with that big ass collector box weighs 23lbs all by itself.

The entire UFO system weighs 23lbs, the cans are 4 lbs each, so that leaves about 15lbs for all the piping.

Total weight loss for the bike was 20lbs.

Rusty

I have had the UFO 4-2 system for 2 years, the one with the billet endcaps. I waited 2 moth's for mine + I saw a used one that was messed up on ebay sell for 850.00, mine was only 895.00 I believe. The fit and finish with the ceramic coated pipes was perfect. I wouldn't give up that sound for a minute. If there was a way to screw in a baffle in would be better still for long rides it gets a little annoying. Jon's support does SUCK though, he reccomends stock jetting and stock air filter, no K&N. I have been trying to get it right with a K&n airbox y removed, and 160 mains. The power up top is good as is the low end. I have a midrange bog, I believe due to a little rich. Gonna lean up the needle. All in all I love the system, just make sure he has it in stock.

The midrange bog is due to the "Y" being removed. Put it back on and see if that helps.

I have had the UFO 4-2 system for 2 years, the one with the billet endcaps. I waited 2 moth's for mine + I saw a used one that was messed up on ebay sell for 850.00, mine was only 895.00 I believe. The fit and finish with the ceramic coated pipes was perfect. I wouldn't give up that sound for a minute. If there was a way to screw in a baffle in would be better still for long rides it gets a little annoying. Jon's support does SUCK though, he reccomends stock jetting and stock air filter, no K&N. I have been trying to get it right with a K&n airbox y removed, and 160 mains. The power up top is good as is the low end. I have a midrange bog, I believe due to a little rich. Gonna lean up the needle. All in all I love the system, just make sure he has it in stock.

I have your same exhaust system.

I'm running stock airbox
Stock air filter
No Y
D.J. 160 mains
Stock springs with two coils cut out of them

I'm at 40' elevation

The bike runs perfectly from low to high end, seamlessly...

Back