Ultima Wheels-Engines-Front Ends

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
It's official. I should have my dealer paperwork early next week. They have confirmed my account so should be able to get with Steve (Jedi) and start maybe offering more wheels for our bikes.

Sean

It's official. I should have my dealer paperwork early next week. They have confirmed my account so should be able to get with Steve (Jedi) and start maybe offering more wheels for our bikes.

Sean

well crap looks like I'm going to have to spend some more money:biglaugh:
Congrats on your expanding!!! Where does this guy stop lol

Currently they are tooling up with a new vendor but are planning to use the same designs as they currently have. A new catalog will be out in early Jan (maybe late Dec). They may be considering new wheel sizes (both an 18" front and a 17" rear) but we will have to wait until they get the catalog out to see.

Pricing is going to be around $950-$1000 shipped for the PAIR of wheels plus the adapters (which we have yet to price). We may be getting some new pricing soon that will let us sell it even cheaper (by maybe another $100 off).

We now have some tires available and a TON of other parts. You can visit the website and download the 1000+ page catalog.
http://www.midwestmc.net/

I've attached price sheets in a crappy .txt file that was converted from my Excell file (since the site doesn't allow excell). It's divided into sections that match the catalog sections (at least the part numbers lol). Looking at 20% off for most items.

I am not 100% sure of the model that we need to order for Jedi though the rear is only going to be big enough using the "wide" Big Twin wheels. 18x5.5" is about as big as you want to go on the rear. We have sold RC wheels with the 18 x 5.5 and 19" front combination which works well in our opinion.

An example of the price of one wheel type:
36-902 Bayonett 18x5.5" wheel - $596 Retail VS $476 Your Cost.
37-283 Bayonett 19x2.15" Wheel - $535 Retail vs $428 Your Cost

Attachments

• MIDWEST_Retail Price Sheet - 1.txt
    149 KB · Views: 71
  • MIDWEST_Retail Price Sheet - 2.txt
    81 KB · Views: 9
  • MIDWEST_Retail Price Sheet - 3.txt
    79.2 KB · Views: 5
  • MIDWEST_Retail Price Sheet - 4.txt
    159 KB · Views: 7
  • MIDWEST_Retail Price Sheet - 5.txt
    100.8 KB · Views: 5
  • MIDWEST_Retail Price Sheet - 6.txt
    49.9 KB · Views: 1
  • MIDWEST_Retail Price Sheet - 7.txt
    95.6 KB · Views: 4
  • MIDWEST_Retail Price Sheet - 8.txt
    54.8 KB · Views: 5
  • MIDWEST_Retail Price Sheet - 9.50-10.txt
    105 KB · Views: 15
Midwest have a BUNCH of stuff that can be utilized on our bikes, I often purchase bits and pieces.

18 x 5.5 are the ones to look for. If they are going to offer 18" for the front soon that's great. I have a 19 on the front of mine ( not ultima) without any drama
that's with the Ultima front end.

I would definitely be interested in these wheels if they do offer an 18" front wheel. Not sure that I want to have a 19" front...

Stay tuned folks. Got the hub adapters all measured up this weekend and making cad dwgs now. Will make the first hubs and then start looking at what we need to do to cut the wheels.

Sean

Any update on the new catalog? Curious if they came out with a 18" front. I wish they had some more designs. I posted a link in jedis thread for a company called precision metal fab. I am in love with their designs but they cost a bunch more. They have the rim sizes we would want.

Sean, the forum should accept excel attachments now.

Cool, will get an updated catalog when they become available!

Back