V Boost and Carb Tuning ?'s

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, forgot. I have a note to check this tomorrow morning before I commute to work. I'll post tomorrow morning.

mark did you check to see if the pitch changed? This whole Carb thing is driven me up the wall!!!! Does it ever end?

Yeah, forgot to post though! I leaned it back and forth and the engine tone didn't change at all. How far did you lean yours?

on the kickstand it ran smooth but when i leaned to the right it ran more rough the further i leaned it. I probly tilted it at about a kickstand angle to the right.

well i rode the bike through 2 tanks of fuel now hoping it was the seafoam causing the bike to run really doggy. But no luck, it still take forever to rev up, and i also noticed that when it gets warm (above the little dot, midway on the temp gauge) the bike will start to run really rough then just die after about 10 secs of idle time. Is this related to the same probly thats makin it doggy? any suggestion on how to make it run right?

Latest posts

Back