v boost module ??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxMad

Reaction score
Hi Guys, just got my Max, and new to this type of thing, can anyone confirm if there is such a module that is plug in and play that will bring the v boost in between 3000 and 3500 rpm instead of the pre set 5000rpm, and if so how much (?) and where from.
Thanks
long live the power boost
Max...

Hi Guys, just got my Max, and new to this type of thing, can anyone confirm if there is such a module that is plug in and play that will bring the v boost in between 3000 and 3500 rpm instead of the pre set 5000rpm, and if so how much (?) and where from.
Thanks
long live the power boost
Max...

you can either get a T-Boost (buy or make one)and wire it in, (3000 vboost starts to open).

Of go here for the Sassy http://www.enhancetech.com.au/ and you'll have more adjustability.
However, Its rev limiter it not a true limiter. For a true rev limiter you'll need a dyna3000 or another brands ignition limiter.

I have a Micromachines vboost activator that has never been used ( this is a plug and play add on module) I will take $100.00 for it, free shipping in lower US

FYI, I have the T-boost, it was on the bike when I bought it. I don't like it. I leave it turned off. When the butterflies open too early, you just get a lot more air, but until the air velocity picks up enough to draw in more fuel, it really doesn't give any advantage. 4,000 rpm might be good, but 3,000 is too early, IMHO.

Latest posts

Back