Valve Job

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually have both his videos. I rebuilt my carbs a couple of months ago using the carb vid and it was awesome. When I went to use the Engine Rebuild vid it wouldn't run (faulty Disc)...I have to get a hold of Damon to get a replacement.

Damon just contacted me to take care of the faulty DVD. Wow what a great guy. I suggest to anyone who ever wants to rebuild their carb or mess with their engine to contact Damon...his video How To Guides are awesome.

zexus, i did mine not but a few weeks ago, too. it's crazy easy, right? well after the first few. hahaha. i can't imagine paying someone to do it. it took longer for me to put the bike back together--well only because i elected to clean parts that normally were unreachable. congrats!

does anyone have one of those special tool i could borrow for a little while?
ask sean (one2dmax) or kyle (CaptainKyle) for their shim kit

zexus, i did mine not but a few weeks ago, too. it's crazy easy, right? well after the first few. hahaha. i can't imagine paying someone to do it. it took longer for me to put the bike back together--well only because i elected to clean parts that normally were unreachable. congrats!

ask sean (one2dmax) or kyle (CaptainKyle) for their shim kit

Yup, quite easy after the first few. Add in the support from the people here and you can't go wrong. Saved me close to $900.00 by doing it myself. That's right, the dealer here is rediculous.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back