Vboost today. WOW!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spubar44

Reaction score
just bought the bike about two weeks ago. has some performance upgrades and i put lowered rear shocks so i can touch the ground since i am 5'4". Finally feeling the bike out and was riding today and hit the v-boost for the first time. that is SICK! at first i was like whet the heck, then i looked down ans saw i was over 6k rpm's and knew. Took a second for my eyes to work their way back to the sockets. But just wanted to share it with others who share the same interest as me, since my wife just says, yea ah huh. I love this thing. I can't stop starring at it in my garage. sorry if it sounds weird.

Yeah, sounds normal to me too. Dude I bought my first Max new in early 86. I still go out in the garage and look at it, fire it up just to hear the rumble. It's a sickness, get used to it

Ya it's pretty much normal and the first step of the mod monkey's evil plan for you and your max. You can resist him, but he will win eventually.

Mike

Its part of the brain washing. That's why they call it a "cult" bike.
You've got a fever...and the only prescription, is more Vboost!

Wait till you get into a hard corner with the foot pegs almost scraping and you grab a handfull of throtle to pull you around and just as your leaving said corner you spank it full vboost kicking in what a rush:th_rockon:

just bought the bike about two weeks ago. has some performance upgrades and i put lowered rear shocks so i can touch the ground since i am 5'4". Finally feeling the bike out and was riding today and hit the v-boost for the first time. that is SICK! at first i was like whet the heck, then i looked down ans saw i was over 6k rpm's and knew. Took a second for my eyes to work their way back to the sockets. But just wanted to share it with others who share the same interest as me, since my wife just says, yea ah huh. I love this thing. I can't stop starring at it in my garage. sorry if it sounds weird.

Here the perfect T-SHIRT for all of us VMAX riders!!! Its so true too....

http://www.vmaxforum.net/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=839

:punk: Already have mine. It's a nice quality shirt, and was shipped fast. Thanks, Spur :punk:

Latest posts

Back