Victory Octane $10,400

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it except for the handle bars and price- it should be the same $ as a sportster.

I like it overall but that headlight/windscreen looks out of place. I've ridden a friend's Victory High Ball a few times, and it's a sweet bike.

I think if I were to buy a Harley type cruiser I would look at a victory. I agree that the windscreen is kind of strange but I do like that style on older sport bikes. There are a lot of options out there for that much money. I think 12 sec 1/4 mile might be pushing it for 104 hp. Thats probably at the crank.

It's a great looking bike, looks like power to wt ratio should be decent as well, maybe thanks to liquid cooling. I could see enjoying the hell out of this cruiser.

I have ridden a Scout, I had a blast on it. Light, nimble and very quick. This new Octane should be more of the same. Corning clearance could have been better but its not bad. You really have to be pushing it to touch down any parts.
Since i am a Victory owner and good friends with the folks at Greeson's the local Victory dealership, I should be able to test ride one as soon as they get one on the floor.:eusa_dance:
At $10,400.00 the Octane is cheaper than a Sportster 1200, albeit only $500.

Back