Video: An act of kindness, an act of revenge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I would give him his stuff w/o being harsh at all, in hopes that a leaf may turn or a light may come on. I might even be compelled to ignore the "bro" thing he did there.

That's where being nice gets you nowhere. I'm not nice except to those who are close to me. I'd have thrown his phone in his face, then flipped him off.

I had a somewhat similar situation, no harshness. We were working on the NY thruway. I was following a harley, in an old company truck. One of his saddlebags flew off the bike. I couldn't catch up to him, so I called one of the guys working with me, that was in front of what had happened. My coworker tried to flag the harley guy down, but he just blew him off. His loss. I went back and got the bag, hoping for a pay day. It was empty.

I had a somewhat similar situation, no harshness. We were working on the NY thruway. I was following a harley, in an old company truck. One of his saddlebags flew off the bike. I couldn't catch up to him, so I called one of the guys working with me, that was in front of what had happened. My coworker tried to flag the harley guy down, but he just blew him off. His loss. I went back and got the bag, hoping for a pay day. It was empty.

What were you riding that couldn't catch a harley?

I've found wallets, cellphones, and many tools on the road, I recently found an iPad which belonged to a Homeland Security person. I posted it on craigslist, and he was the only one who could describe accurately the case it was in. He left it on the tailgate of his truck. Who knows what was on that? It was on the on-ramp of a FL interstate roadway.

Back