*****VIDEO*****nice short ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mymax04

Reaction score
so this was a week or two ago when I made this but I still get a kick out of it.....my bikes been sitting for 2 years..(dont drink and drive) so I finally come home & get it out & was just about sick to see what condition it was in. anyway I felt better after I fired it up. So I warmed it up for about 6 mins & felt good enuf that it deserved a bath. I ragged & bagged it & washed it for about an hr......corrosion doesnt wash no mater how hard you try. So I get it all done & my old man is over messin around in the yard, so I yell at him & ask if he has his boots on. he looks at me & says "ya why?" I said cuz your gonna take this thing for a ride. He say "it aint got no plates on it" I said youll be fine....Ill shut the gate when you come back in & youll be safe. so bear w me on the poor camermenship and the sound isnt timed right but hes sideways & if you look close the front tire is off the ground....it was a good day....He gets back and says it was a "little sluggish" and it wouldnt hook up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFoOoAiZ9iU

Damn dude I thought I was a big drinker, you have been drinking for 2 years straight :rofl_200: I will at least take a day here and there off the juice so I can ride... :worthy:

Damn dude I thought I was a big drinker, you have been drinking for 2 years straight :rofl_200: I will at least take a day here and there off the juice so I can ride... :worthy:
It might help with the video quality too....:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
Nice video, yup, I caught the wheelie coming back up the driveway!!:punk:

Nice, Competition kerker? My kid Knows better then to ask me to take his bike for a ride. I hope your good with the drinkin thing!

JFC that is one nasty mofo. AWESOME :thumbup: "it was sluggish", there's always a critique

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

Nice, Competition kerker? My kid Knows better then to ask me to take his bike for a ride. I hope your good with the drinkin thing!

UFO Drag Star.

The good wheelie was when he leaves. I think it's at 21 secs

And yes no more drinking for me........I miss ridin WAY too much

TWO YEARS :rofl_200:DAM...................ITS LOUD FORSURE...........:clapping:

ha ha ha
Funniest way for me to start a Monday! :biglaugh:

Time to wheel Veronica out. :punk:

the old man sold his 85 after havin it for 22 years & ordered his 09. Its for sale now. 150 miles on the clock. Ill let him ride mine any day of the week. Its nice to make him feel young again & bein 60 years old he gotta kick out of being on youtube!!

UFO Drag Star, I may go to the Kerker w the comp baffle. I had the chance to trade for one a month ago, but I decided Im gonna go beat the guy w my pipe first & go buy a brand new one when Im ready

Last edited:
started pullin parts off last week to polish but the side covers are a B****!....I think ima go chrome

Latest posts

Back