• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale Vmax 4 wheeler

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok this belongs to a good fri end that is not on here. This thing started out as a Kawasakie 300. It is now powered by a 1200 Vmax engine with a Ford 9 inch rear with 583 gears. It is stage 7 with UFO exhaust.i will give serious buyers his number not just people who want to Bs $ 4,000 obo price drop $ 3500

Attachments

• IMG_1511.jpg
    IMG_1511.jpg
    617.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 14144.jpeg
    14144.jpeg
    307.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 14141.jpeg
    14141.jpeg
    298.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 14130.jpeg
    14130.jpeg
    64.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 14129.jpeg
    14129.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 14128.jpeg
    14128.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Reminds me of the mid 80's when we put a 327 Chevy in a 70 Super Beetle (at the front, had to cut vents in the hood for cooling and use a slanted Corvette radiator).

Any time he'd start that thing up people jumped. You just didn't expect the little Beetle to roar like an SS Impala.

And brief open-throttle is all it needs to conquer almost anything. It reminds me of the Mount Garfield MI AMA sanctioned hillclimb, one of the oldest AMA-sanctioned races there are. Back in the 'old days,' the Grand National Champion, who got to wear the #1 plate in AMA competition next year, had to race in flat track, TT races, road racing, speedway and hillclimbs to earn sufficient points to with that coveted #1 number plate. At some point, the race participation was shortened to half-mile, mile, short track and road racing events. I believe that was in the early/mid-1970's.

The picture quality reminds me of the Sasquatch/Yeti/Abominable Snowman videos. Who's that lurking behind the tree? Sasquatch!

Last edited:
Put paddle tires on it. And hit the dunes. I've seen a few street bike motor swaps. Mostly cbr600 swaps. . My buddy had a 250r quad.with the quadzilla 500 in it.
Fast and nimble.

Latest posts

Back