Vmax Chopper

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• chopper-max.jpg
    chopper-max.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 174
  • 78i2bl9.jpg
    78i2bl9.jpg
    461.7 KB · Views: 247
  • 78i2blq.jpg
    78i2blq.jpg
    459.5 KB · Views: 206
I emailed the gent and hopefully can go and take a closer look at it sometime next week. May just be getting another project if my wife is agreeable.:whistlin:

I don't think it will be a rider, but more of a show/poser bike when completed. Wouldn't want to take it out on the roads with the raked triples (they can be quite dangerous depending on the change in rake/trail of the bike), but done up right it would look awesome.

Cheers,
Jim Rodgers
VMOA# 4046
Western Ontario Chapter Leader:rocket bike:

HEY , THEVMAXRIDER , KEEP YOU PRIORITIES IN ORDER !!!! ON THIS FORUM , V-MAX IS #1, AND WE DON'T NEED PERMISSION TO DO ANYTHING !!!!! PLEASE DON'T TELL MY WIFE I SAID THAT !!!!! " LOL " " LOL "

I love my Max stock.... but that second bike is BAD TO THE BONE!!!!

IWANTIWANTIWANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:git:

HEY , THEVMAXRIDER , KEEP YOU PRIORITIES IN ORDER !!!! ON THIS FORUM , V-MAX IS #1, AND WE DON'T NEED PERMISSION TO DO ANYTHING !!!!! PLEASE DON'T TELL MY WIFE I SAID THAT !!!!! " LOL " " LOL "

I like my toys, but if I make my better half mad I can kiss them goodbye LOL:surprise: I showed her the pics, told her the price, and she didn't balk....... maybe getting lucky here :punk:

Cheers,
Jim Rodgers
VMOA# 4046
Western Ontario Chapter leader:rocket bike:

PS: My current Max is a muscle version, that one is a low down dirty power cruiser:thumbs up:

I emailed the gent and hopefully can go and take a closer look at it sometime next week. May just be getting another project if my wife is agreeable.:whistlin:

I don't think it will be a rider, but more of a show/poser bike when completed. Wouldn't want to take it out on the roads with the raked triples (they can be quite dangerous depending on the change in rake/trail of the bike), but done up right it would look awesome.

Cheers,
Jim Rodgers
VMOA# 4046
Western Ontario Chapter Leader:rocket bike:

Jim, I went out and looked at the bike a few months ago and you can see the quality mods the owner has put into it. I was originally interested in it because the after market front and rear end are worth what he is asking for it. And this bike sits LOW! The pictures don't really show this until you check it out!

Jim, I went out and looked at the bike a few months ago and you can see the quality mods the owner has put into it. I was originally interested in it because the after market front and rear end are worth what he is asking for it. And this bike sits LOW! The pictures don't really show this until you check it out!

$4k is almost what Carl want's for that 250 swingarm, tire, and rim alone.

The parts are well worth the price. I would like to see the bike finished, and I definately would like to hear them pipes roar.

Man if I had the free dough I'd snag it up! I'd be changing those dumb looking long straight pipes though.

The pipes are long, I think they would look better if they were slash cut about 8-10" after the "Y". Other then that, it looks like he did a great job of building them.

I'd angle/slash cut 'em right after they joined 4 inches of single pipe, and right there, as they're still pointed down.

Honestly, after seeing this bike, and realizing how honestly bad ass it is, I may go this route with my Max after I get a second bike. Solo seat, raked out, slammed lowered, and stretched shaft drive.

This is my version of a tough cruiser... Was a p.o.p. to do. 7deg rake in front, new bars, seat. Bit of black and vola... Selling to do another one. Just bought a 2005 Vmax.. Will do a rigid rear this time with springer seat... Can't wait.:eusa_dance:

Back