Vmax Value

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadb1

Reaction score
I think I roached second gear.I have a 95 vmax with bad second gear.What do you guys think its worth?Im trying to decide if I should fix it or try to sell as is.Oh,it has 47,000 miles on it.Chad
________
buy silversurfer vaporizer

Last edited:
I would put yourself in the buyers shoes, not knowing the condition of the rest of the bike you may even find it may be worth parting it out. If this is not an option I would at least find out how much it would cost for the repairs and go from there.

Just a place to start...:confused2:

Last edited:
Sean would probably be the first to tell you to make sure you have the problem you think you have and not something easier and cheaper to fix. This su ject has been discussed here many times before. Questions came up like, why pull a motor and split cases just to fix second when a little more performance could be bought at the same time. Is a high mileage bike worth the expense? Is $1,500- 1,800 bucks worth it to the bike owner? Part it out or sell it as aparts
bike, which option is best for you? If he is in love with the bike, like Coprunner, price I no object. If he is mechanically gifted and has time and space, parting it might get the most bang for the buck. If one has no skills,time or space, parts
bike sale is best. Truth is, we can't tell him what is best route to go, we are
just spelling out he options.

After carefull thought and parting out is your choice, I may be interested in your front wheel assy.......................Tom.

Latest posts

Back