Vmax vs Honda 919

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 919 in the trophy case. Don't you try and gun it when I'm passing, boy. :eusa_dance:

Boy.........BOY!! Who you callin' BOY......ROY!! I got enough hair around my ass to weave 4 indian blankets, a dick longer'n 3 miles of bad road, and a conscience you can fit in a knats ass!! So don't be calling me BOY.......ROY!!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I have a 919 in the trophy case. Don't you try and gun it when I'm passing, boy. :eusa_dance:
We'll see that tear in your eye as you gaze longingly at our pristine Vmax's, no matter how dark tinted your visor is that you bought with your Bking! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Boy.........BOY!! Who you callin' BOY......ROY!! I got enough hair around my ass to weave 4 indian blankets, a dick longer'n 3 miles of bad road, and a conscience you can fit in a knats ass!! So don't be calling me BOY.......ROY!!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

where do you get this shit from, dying laughing here:rofl_200::rofl_200:

Danny, put the cork back in the damn jug, man. Got a bad case of cabin fever, do ye?

Danny, put the cork back in the damn jug, man. Got a bad case of cabin fever, do ye?

It's driving me nuts, Tom!!! 'Nother bunch comin' in tonight through Monday!! Same system that just dumped on the Ontario brothers.:snow::tantrum::snow:
Just gonna pick a ton or two of moisture off the Great Lakes.....lovely!!

Ta hell wit it....where's the damn jug!!:icon_jook::icon_jook::icon_jook::th_smilie:

Ah, a shred of hope. I REALLY hope next week i get to log back in here and tell you all about my victory over the Honda. Thanks for the useful info. He rode the vmax today, I think he might even be a little jealous now... :th_laugh2:
well he should be but there are alot of factors,weight,reaction time,tech. numbers but to me it`s like ::HOT ROD versus bumble bee lol:rofl_200:

little note the 919 is a 6 speed ... seen top speed runs on youtube at 160mph dry weight is 435...it was detuned for low to mid range punch....103 hp with 63 torque,,,tq dont drop off stays at 63 off idle to redline......in 85 had 1150 e 100 hp rear wheel.... weight was 535 ran 11.2 122 mph.. 4 runs in a row.....should be a fun bike.... it has big shoes to fill

Alright, the deed has been done. He beat me on both bikes! haha. I forgot to mention that I have him in the weight department by about 90 pounds... Either way. It was close both ways, but I think if he didn't have the ECU installed on his Honda the Vmax would have won with either rider. It was alotta fun. Was my first time launching the max hard, first take off I burned out for about 40 feet, that was pretty awesome.

Ending to the story, my bro says when he's done with "sports bikes" he definitely wants a vmax haha.
just adding an ecu dont add much or anything at all on a stock bike...my understanding on a 919 full exhaust and ecu or powercomander 7 hp maybe small gain

Latest posts

Back