VMaxers in DFW

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey is this the Denny's in Richardson? I was trying to map it on Google and just want to make sure I go to the right one. I just completed a 1400 mile road trip on the max so 68 miles shouldn't be too bad.

Hey is this the Denny's in Richardson? I was trying to map it on Google and just want to make sure I go to the right one. I just completed a 1400 mile road trip on the max so 68 miles shouldn't be too bad.

Their address is actually in Dallas. They're on the SW corner of Midpark and 75.

13689 N Central Expy
Dallas, TX 75243

Mapquest Link

The guys are always in a corner booth. And loud. And telling lies. :confused2:

Ask any waitress where the motorcycle group is, and they'll direct you.

I'll try and make it this week. It will depend on work. I haven't been since last Wensday so not sure whats going on there. I will make it in the next week or two.

YOU DA MAN!!!!!

I rode mine home from Ohio over 4 days and my ass has never hurt so much.

It took me a week to recover, but it was a great experience, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

I just completed a 1400 mile road trip on the max so 68 miles shouldn't be too bad.

I cut about 1 1/2" of foam out and added a gel pad. Still by the end of the day I was sore but oh what a differnce the gel pad made. I want to lower my rear pegs and move them back a little as that is where I put my feet when I'm on the highway. I went to a poker run in the Oklahoma panhandle that does 5 states in one day. Mine was the only Max there. Does anyone know of a local run coming up in the DFW area? If there is is anyone interested in going on it?

Back