VMF Logo

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbarrie

Reaction score
I see the new VFM logo at the top of the page. Looks good. Are you going to post as a full page, so we can make a hard copy ? Not sure if I'd tatoo it on my arm, ( I have to think about it ) but if it is the official logo of the forum - I'd like to make a t-shirt of it.

It's about time ! :kewlpics:

Robbarrie said:
I see the new VFM logo at the top of the page. Looks good. Are you going to post as a full page, so we can make a hard copy ? Not sure if I'd tatoo it on my arm, ( I have to think about it ) but if it is the official logo of the forum - I'd like to make a t-shirt of it.

It's about time ! :kewlpics:

Rob, if you scroll down to the bottom of the page where the Quick Style Chooser is and pick vbblue, you will see your logo on that page! :D . Sean's skull logo fit this style and yours fit the vbblue style. I actually have another banner with your other logo, see the attachment. I'm debating about doing "revolving" logos, since I like all of them.

Attachments

• banner2big.jpg
    banner2big.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 24
Buster; I had no idea and thank you by the way !!! But, I must tell you, I had and have absolutely no problem with you go with or what you decide to use or display. I don't have an big ego or a soft heart ( unless it's about my bike ). It was just a comment, it was the first I'd seen it. I hope that you didn't think I was upset or pissed about it. At first glance I actually thought you had made it because I know you like skulls. I assumed that it was the signature VMF logo. However, I don't why it couldn't be.... the whole idea of a logo is when people see it, they instantly know it's from this (your) forum. Then again I guess it's not against the law to have more than one.

When I finally meet up with you and others for a ride or even out riding alone around town. I want to be wearing a t-shirt that symbolizes this forum. I'm sure you all understand. For many of us, who visit this forum everyday religiously, I'm proud of my bike and to be apart of this forum.

Last edited:
Robbarrie said:
Buster; I had no idea and thank you by the way !!! But, I must tell you, I had and have absolutely no problem with you go with or what you decide to use or display. I don't have an big ego or a soft heart ( unless it's about my bike ). It was just a comment, it was the first I'd seen it. I hope that you didn't think I was upset or pissed about it. At first glance I actually thought you had made it because I know you like skulls. I assumed that it was the signature VMF logo. However, I don't why it couldn't be.... the whole idea of a logo is when people see it, they instantly know it's from this (your) forum. Then again I guess it's not against the law to have more than one.

When I finally meet up with you and others for a ride or even out riding alone around town. I want to be wearing a t-shirt that symbolizes this forum. I'm sure you all understand. For many of us, who visit this forum everyday religiously, I'm proud of my bike and to be apart of this forum.
No Rob, I didn't think you were or would be pissed. The thing is I like all the logos that came in. They were certainly better than the crap I was producing. The VMF and skull are both the work of Shawn K, all I did was invert the colours. His was originally black on white, but the opposite works better on the dark forum skin. Also your scoop logo works better (IMO) on the blue forum skin, so that is why I ran with both. I think the ideal shirt( and maybe I will look into this), would be the VMF skull on the front, but smaller and over to the right, like a work shirt, and your scoop logo on the back. I just have to work out all the marketing and copy right fees with you and Shawn! LOL.
:banana:

I'm glad you didn't. Just happy to help out.

1,000,000 sound good ? I promise I'll invest it. With one exception - I get to pickup a new Max when they come out.

Sweet deal !

Have a good one...Later

Buster Hymen said:
No Rob, I didn't think you were or would be pissed. The thing is I like all the logos that came in. They were certainly better than the crap I was producing. The VMF and skull are both the work of Shawn K, all I did was invert the colours. His was originally black on white, but the opposite works better on the dark forum skin. Also your scoop logo works better (IMO) on the blue forum skin, so that is why I ran with both. I think the ideal shirt( and maybe I will look into this), would be the VMF skull on the front, but smaller and over to the right, like a work shirt, and your scoop logo on the back. I just have to work out all the marketing and copy right fees with you and Shawn! LOL.
:banana:

I'll need one medium and one large, Please!

Here's some test shirt designs. Excuse my crappy Photoshop skills!

Attachments

• blacktskullfrontsmall.jpg
    blacktskullfrontsmall.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 32
  • blackTskull frontbig.jpg
    blackTskull frontbig.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 23
  • blackT back.jpg
    blackT back.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 33
  • whiteTskullsmall.jpg
    whiteTskullsmall.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 16
  • whiteTskullsmallcircle.jpg
    whiteTskullsmallcircle.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 16
  • WhiteTskulllarge.jpg
    WhiteTskulllarge.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 22
  • WhiteTskulllargecircle.jpg
    WhiteTskulllargecircle.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 10
It is really hard to pick one actually ! But I think you were right about the small logo on pics 1 & 5

Ya the 1 & 5 emblem with that big one on the back is cool. I like shirts with small emblems front big on back. Also i like the skull with the tuning forks, pretty nice... errr not "nice" badass i mean LOL.

BIGMO said:
Ya the 1 & 5 emblem with that big one on the back is cool. I like shirts with small emblems front big on back. Also i like the skull with the tuning forks, pretty nice... errr not "nice" badass i mean LOL.

yup exactly... BigMo has great taste.

Just for your consideration. The front logo is round and a bit plain. Adding another inner or outer circle would represent a tire ( with a few extra lines) and a bit of smoke or flame on one side of it for the burnout the Max is known for. Also the back logo is a bit large and the same as the front. I think the logo with the scoop would bring immediate recognition from others. Now we have a lot of writing and a scull of which neither give the V-Max recognition. The scoops unmistakably designate only one bike, Mr. Max.

Buster Hymen said:
Here's some test shirt designs. Excuse my crappy Photoshop skills!

Small in front, big in back on black t-shirt.

I like the tuning fork skull but I think all the logos would look better without the thin white line around them. Taking the line away kinda makes it clean and undersated, I think

Any word on this? I'm in for sure and prefer the small logo up front and large on rear.

I need some casual shirts for this summer...

wfcall said:
Small in front, big in back on black t-shirt.

I like the tuning fork skull but I think all the logos would look better without the thin white line around them. Taking the line away kinda makes it clean and undersated, I think

The line on the outside isn't suppose to be that thin, it should look more like the logo on the board.

Heretict said:
Any word on this? I'm in for sure and prefer the small logo up front and large on rear.

I need some casual shirts for this summer...

I should probably be looking into getting them printed this week.

Buster Hymen said:
I should probably be looking into getting them printed this week.

If you need a headcount or anything let me know. i will for sure take at least one if not two in large-xtra-large, black in whatever style you end up choosing.

wfcall said:
If you need a headcount or anything let me know. i will for sure take at least one if not two in large-xtra-large, black in whatever style you end up choosing.

+1...I'm in for at least one large black shirt...

Back